These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site. Neither Matrix Planning Solutions Limited and its Authorised Representatives warrants and represents that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
Matrix Planning Solutions Limited nor its Authorised Representatives:
- Do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information
- May change and update the information from time to time
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site
- Own the copyright in the information in this site
Users of this site must not:
- Do anything to alter or modify the information in this site
- Use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary
- Distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised
- Post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate
Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between Matrix and other organisations (unless otherwise expressly stated). Matrix does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trade marks of a member of the group or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.